Just to remind you of some little rules about the usage of TOO, ALSO, AS WELL and EITHER.
ALSO – Usado geralmente no meio da sentença.
- I’m stressed, and I’m also hungry and tired.
- She also writes books.
- We can also help them.
TOO – Usado sempre no final das sentenças:
- I’m stressed, and I’m hungry and tired too.
- She writes books too.
- We can help them too.
AS WELL – Mesma situação do “too”:
- I’m stressed, and I’m hungry and tired as well.
- She writes books as well.
- We can help them as well.
And in negative sentences:
- She doesn’t drink and she doesn’t smoke either.
I don’t like fish. Me neither / Eu não gosto de peixe. Eu também não. (ou nem eu)
I love fish. Me too / Eu adoro peixe. Eu também.
I hope it helps!!
You all have a great weekend