Ainda dá tempo de fazer a lista daquelas coisas que você gostaria de fazer, concluir, continuar ou realizar em 2011. It´s time for New Year´s Resolution.
Aqui está uma lista: Top Ten New Year´s Resolution list, com algumas dicas retiradas do About.com Guide e com algum “pitaco” de minha parte :
- Spend more time with family and friends: work shouldn´t always come first.
- Exercise regularly: exercise keeps you healthy and makes you look and feel better. You don´t need to run a marathon. You can start taking a walk around the block.
- Lose weight: choose a diet that fits you and follow it through the new year. You don´t need to starve yourself. Try changing one habit at a time. You can increase your water intake, curb your junk food craving, add fruit and vegetables to your diet, avoid drinking soda. Just to name a few.
- Quit smoking: even if you’ve tried to quit before and failed, don’t let it get you down. On average, smokers try about four times before they quit for good.
- Enjoy Life: just get out and try something new! Take up a new hobby, something that makes you forget about your stressful lifestyle for a while.
- Quit drinking: Don’t think that alcohol will solve your problems. It never does.
- Get out of Debt: was money a big source of stress in your life last year? Spend less, think twice before buying anything. Ask yourself: Do I really need this? Pay off your credit card and keep it only if you pay it in full each month. Otherwise, throw it away! I´m not kidding.
- Learn something new: whether you take a course or read a book, you’ll find education to be one of the easiest, most motivating New Year’s resolutions to keep. What about getting your English skills up there once and for all? And here´s a link where you can find many free tools on-line to help you in this matter.
- Help Others: whether you choose to spend time helping out at your local library, mentoring a child, or building a house, there are many nonprofit volunteer organizations that could really use your help. História Viva, JCI Brasil, Juntos Podemos Transformar o Mundo
- Get Organized: on just about every New Year resolution top ten list, organization can be a very reasonable goal. Whether you want your home organized enough that you can invite someone over, or your office organized enough that you can find the stapler when you need it, a more organized life means less stress as well.
Quer adicionar algo a esta lista? Go ahead. We want to hear from you. Muitos dos itens desta lista estão sempre na minha lista. Quer saber a parte mais difícil? Manter a disciplina. Mas, Deus nos está trazendo mais um ano novinho em folha. Mais uma chance para fazer diferente, fazer melhor ou simplesmente fazer alguma coisa.
We gotta move and do something! Wish you all a blessed 2011!